Bella Skin Care : Second Facial Review


Dehydration occurs more easily while you're travelling especially air travel due to low humidity levels in aircraft cabins. I felt so guilty for neglecting my skin for about a month due to the non-stop flying and being busy while travelling. It's time for my intense facial care since I back to Singapore.

Hello, Bella Skin Care!


Met my personal skincare advisor, Ginnie again. She advised me on their Hydra Intense Solution Facial which able to restore my skin hydration level and cell metabolism enhanced instantly. This treatment consist of active formulations in the purest form of Hyaluronic acid, which has the ability to attract 1000 times its own weight in water, and B complex vitamins that are important for tissue repair which helps to cut down healing time by 40%.



 Chrysanthemum tea that refreshed me immediately



Paraffin hand-wax is included for every facial in Bella Skin Care. Paraffin therapy is one of the most effective methods of applying deep heat to relieve pain and stiffness. The warm paraffin also moisturizes for healthier looking, softer skin.



This facial ends with collagen mask that instantly brighten up my skin tone and restored the skin condition. My skin felt extremely soft and really really supple. It was completely moisturised and, as the girls in the office can attest to, it was indeed glowing. It also boosts up my skin absorption towards the products I applied.

Glowing skin is so easy with a good hand - Bella Skin Care.



This facial ends with collagen mask that instantly brighten up my skin tone and restored the skin condition. My skin felt extremely soft and really really supple. It was completely moisturised and, as the girls in the office can attest to, it was indeed glowing. It also boosts up my skin absorption towards the products I applied. 

Glowing skin is so easy with a good hand - Bella Skin Care.



It's Amazing! Lasting skin hydration from the inside out. My skin feels supple, firm and smooth to the touch even after a week. Over time, our skin loses the ability to retain water effectively which is why our skin turns red and becomes more sensitive. It is important to hydrate our skin daily to minimize the impact of these changes and maintain an adequate moisture level, which is very useful to make our skin more vibrant and healthy. I'm glad that I've found the facial that saves me from a dehydrated complexion.

Now I can see myself a regular to Bella Skin Care. Time and money well spent for my skin maintenance! 





www.bellaskin.com.sg
http://www.instagram.com/bellaskinsg

Call Centre Hotline
1800-7777-222

Bella Skin Care 
International Building
Tampines Junction NTUC Income
Marina Square
Jurong Point 
Nex Mall

No comments