D'sire Hair : Korean Hair Perm





I always want to have a natural wave at the end of my hair and I found Korean hair perm seems to be the one to go. I did my natural hair perm at D'sire Hair with my trustworthy hair stylists, Jeff and Ted. I've done my hair colour touch up, hair cut, hair perm and hair treatment on the same day, which is super good for a busy lady like me. All at once, no time wasted!

Quote " Charlene " and get 20% off on all hair services.
* Hair treatment at $64 nett for all hair length *




Step 1: Hair cut 



Hair cut by Jeff









Step 2: Followed by Hair perm




Step 3: Hair wash with Screen Produtcs



My hair colour + Hair treatment done by Screen Products too
Quote " Charlene " for
* Hair treatment at $64 nett for all hair length *


Step 4: Colour touch up



Step 5: Blow to dry and
I'm ready to go, love my natural hair colour with natural wave, Korean hairstyle look alike.
>v<



My hairstylists of the day - Jeff & Ted ( D'sire Hair Team )


Awww! I can't accept the pudding head I have for so long. Thanks for keeping my hair colour record so I can easily have my hair touch up without doing the whole new colour again. ^^




I love my hair colour so much, super natural and it also bright up my skin tone.
Customised colour by Jeff





Quote " Charlene " and get 20% off on all hair services.
* Hair treatment at $64 nett for all hair length *


Book your appointment now : 6737 6343

D'sire Hair

  • 14 Scotts Road, #02-04 Far East Plaza
  • Singapore, Singapore 228213
Mon - Fri11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat11:00 am - 7:00 pm


No comments