Stranger's Reunion : Nice coffee and all-day breakfast




Intended to go for a nice waffle over the weekend for a relaxing brunch and catch up with my friend. I've heard about nice waffle somewhere in Kampong Bahru Road from Joey Ching and I was happily bumped into Stranger's Reunion.





The store is located at Kampong Bahru Road and you can easily spot it at the middle of the shop houses as the doors are made by transparent glasses.




The coffee smells so great when I first stepped in to the store, no doubt that this cafe is opened by Ryan Kieran Tan, Singapore National Barista Champion 2011 & 2012. If you are looking for a nice coffee joint to hang out with your friends, add Strangers’ Reunion to your list of cafes to visit.

First impression was good as the staffs are very well-groomed. I'm impressed not only for their outlook, but also their friendliness and patience. They serve customers with smiles on their faces even the store was busy.






I love cute and colourful cups in the store for coffee.











I've ordered the Parma Ham Egg Benedict and it was Awesome!







I had an Ice Latte to go with my brunch







Waffle is a Must! This is the reason why I came to Kampong Bahru Road on weekend, but I found myself super disappointed. The waffle is tasteless and the ice cream is super normal. Wimbly Lu 's waffle is a lot better than this.









Such a pity that the waffle looks good but tasteless. I will come again only for coffee and All Day breakfast. It's a credit that they serve All Day Breakfast here.



Strangers’ Reunion
37 Kampong Bahru Road
Tel: +65 6222 4869
Mon–Sun: 9am – 10pm
(Closed on Tue)



No comments