New Hair colour by Vintage Studio Singapore





Quote " Charlene " and enjoy 20% OFF for all hair service !!



My new hair colour is proudly sponsor by Vintage Studio Singapore. They have a few branches in the island and the one that I went last week was conveniently located at Far East Plaza. My first impression when I stepped into the saloon was friendly welcomed by the staffs with their smiling faces. I was delighted by the cosy interior design too as well as the comfy furniture.

It was Fantastic for the services that I had here. One of them guided me to the seat after I stepped in, one of them came to me with a robe to protect my outfit during the hair do. Then another one came to me with a drink menu.










Green tea was my choice and served with a packed of buiscuit







A picture before the hair colour..













I love my hair colour now. My hair instantly hydrated after the colour and I guess this is because they are using Nutrilux.  An italian brand which contained without ammonia and PDD. It made by all natural ingredients and this is the reason why I feel my hair texture getting better now.   ^^

I found my face seems brighter as well with the cooper and red colour. Great advice and hair do by Gary. He is awesome and friendly ! He did use their new natural ingredient hair shampoo for me to try out as well. Real cooling and refresh after the hair wash.



Gary is the Awesome hair stylist that I mentioned.




Feel so happy with my new hair colour with perfect texture.











Some pictures with day light..






Quote " Charlene " and enjoy 20% OFF for all hair service !!












Quote " Charlene " and enjoy 20% OFF for all hair service !!






2 comments

Tenshi Chn said...

I've always liked red highlight.

Looks good on you too! :)

http://tenshichn.blogspot.com/2013/11/021-japan-2013-odaiba.html

imchacha said...

^^
Thanks Tenshi ~
I'm thinking to change it to blonde maybe lol