[Sharing] Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua Gel Review ~ My Best Moisturizer


Finally I have my first  VICHY skin care. Honestly, I found their brand quite some times ago but i didn't make my mind as I have no idea whether their skin care is suitable for me, and the main reason is: none of my friend using it =.=''

I finally bought it after I do some research on the net. After using it for 2 weeks , I just want to shout out loudly : " Finally I got my RIGHT Moisturizer ! " I hate those oily and sticky moisturizer which block the pores and caused milia.



 Gel texture moisturizer 












Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua Gel Review:

I Love it because:
- Superb absorption, absorb into the skin immediately after few seconds
- not oily and not sticky AT ALL
- suitable for sensitive, dry and combination skin like me
- feel comfortable after application
- increase skin radiance and balance the skin pH
- selling at sgd $48 , but you will only need to use a pearl size of the gel for your entire face

I really love it! I think I will keep using this for my moisturizer and keep my skin glowing as they promise it will keep my skin hydrated for 24hours. Looking forward to try other skin care products from VICHY.




1 comment

Anonymous said...

Looks good! You have real clear skin! May i ask where did you get it from?